Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Cutest Handmade Stockings!


White and Turquoise Ecospun Felt Stocking


White, Gray, and Red Ecospun Felt Stockings


Mustard, Gray, and White Ecospun Felt Stockings


Red and White Ecospun Felt Stockings

Today I was looking at my hearts and saw an etsy shop called RikRak, and I found the cutest little handmade stockings I have ever seen. They are cute and cool! I just love the clean look with the bold colors! You get to customize yours with the style and colors which is a bonus I think, in case you would like it to match your own personal home decor. I can't wait to get the tree up this year. My girls are a bit older and it is gonna be fun putting it up and decorating it. I may have to snag a couple of these stockings! Another great thing about these stockings is that they are made of ecospun felt.

No comments:

Blog Archive