Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


This a yummy looking pumpkin pie made of felt by BeckyM on etsy. It looks good enough to eat!

I wish everyone a safe and peaceful Thanksgiving today! I am cooking my turkey right now, and it is cooking faster than I thougt. Our company gets here at 6pm, so I hope its not too dry by then. I am taking a break and thought I would just post a little something for this special day. Everyone has that one food that is their favorite at Thanksgiving. If that one food wasn't there, it just would not feel like Thanksgiving. I love love love pie!! I must have pumpkin pie or it is not Thanksgiving! Yummy!!! I even bought extra pies for the next day when I eat leftovers. Also, I just want to add that I am thankful for my husband and my two beautiful baby girls. They are my world and I love them very much!

No comments:

Blog Archive