Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Pics






Well we had a great weekend, but I was totally exhausted from it yesterday. We literally laid around until about 7pm. Then we decided that it was time to get moving, ya know, cook dinner and all. We had people over Friday and Saturday night, so we went to bed real late for both. Saturday afternoon was so nice, the weather was perfect: sunny and breezy. I felt like I was in South Texas again laying on the beach. Well I know I never put pictures of myself or my family up, but I am gonna share one today. This is my husband and I, my daughter took the picture. We hardly take pictures together because there is never anyone around to snap them at the right time. But since my Milla is older, she can start doing it. It is the weekend, so my husband usually walks around the house the whole time with his guitar...practicing. This is about the most dressed up I have been in a long time, I am usally in jeans a t-shirt anda hoodie jacket. Oh and the other picture is of the tree in our front yard, I love this tree and it is starting to bloom fast. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Modernsnap ! said...

I hate posting pictures of myself too; however, if I was as cute and adorable as you two, I'd post pictures of myself all week long! I'm in SD so a blooming tree sounds like heaven!

Unknown said...

Very sweet photo.

Anonymous said...

You guys are adorable!! Looks like you've got a budding photographer on your hands!

Blog Archive