Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GrunSugar

I had to share the shop GrunSugar that I just discovered on Etsy. Not only is the art modern, but the artist does the art on ONLY recycled wood. These are my favorites from her shop! I would love the "Random Differences" on my wall in my studio to reference to when picking out a color palette for a painting. I also love the wood grain coming through on the pieces with the buildings and the cute little house. It brings an earthy natural feel to them. And everyone knows I love birdies! I really enjoy putting new shops on my blog because when I was starting out on Etsy, I was lucky enough to be featured on a couple and it really helped me out. I like to "pay it forward" I guess, so enjoy!




Random Differences $20


Charlie and Lola's House $30


Birds $10


Amber Skyline $20

No comments:

Blog Archive