Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Modern Tea Towels by Tikoli

I love these tea towels by Tikoli, they are fresh, modern, and would look soooo cute in my kitchen! I just can't wait to move, find a house, and design every room! These designs are inspiring with their color and simplicity that I love. This company is based in San Fransisco, California, check out their other designs they have to offer in their online shop.




Mummy $10


Fractil $10


Flax $10


Blok $10


Bisou2 $10

"Tikoli™ was founded with the goal of abolishing dowdiness in the kitchen. Tired of dull or cutesy kitchen linens and longing for something fresh and modern for everyday living, we decided to make our own."

Quoted from their online website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love these vibrant colors, Sophia! You find the coolest stuff. ;)

sophiassweetspot said...

thanks vicki, your too sweet!

Blog Archive