Monday, May 4, 2009

The Little Prints

The Little Prints is an Etsy shop that is full of random goodness! Each piece has Jody McDowell's sense of style that I just love. From the retro coffee table, to the one of a kind wreaths, this shop is full of sweet surprises! Be sure to browse the shop to see some of her photography and original art. I was having trouble picking my favorites to share, and I am sure you will too.


Slat Bench-Coffee Table $150


Yellow Yarn Wreath $25


Yellow Applique Pillow $30


Retro Flower Headband $7


Felt Brooch- Teal & Grey $8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are inspiring images. I really enjoy your blog. I found it via Simply Hue. You have wonderful style.

sophiassweetspot said...

thanks heather, i was browsing around your blog the other day and i loved the shabby chic style with a modern twist i saw!

Blog Archive