Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I See Canvases Everywhere


I love every piece in this pic, including the shelf! Green mid-century Floraline vases/pots. Manufactured by McCoy. Excellent condition. Sizes vary. $15-$175 each.


I would love to add color to this, it is a work of art on its own though, no doubt! Dresser Paul Evans inspired Lane Furniture nine drawer dresser in oak. Excellent condition.
$1100




I love the lines of these chairs! They are simple but definitely make a statement. Pair of Chairs by Nathan Lerner (1913-1997) chairs for Popular Home 1940s. Molded plywood form. Very good condition.
$1400.00



One day in the future when my kids are grown up a bit and I own a home with a garage, I would really like to get into refurbishing old furniture, lamps, and anything and everything I can get my hands on. I would love to have a little shop in town somewhere in whatever town I end up in and sell my art and my findings that I have redone. A shop, a studio, whatever it may be, as long as I can create everyday and maybe make a living at this. I don't know how long my husband will support my low paying expensive art business, lol! I wish I could roam town and find odds and ends and just make the world a prettier place with art everywhere. I was browsing a website called Modern Finds, and found a few things that I would love to get my paintbrush on. Don't get me wrong, I love the vintage look and feel of them all, but they inspire me is what I am getting at. My head starts racing about the designs I can put on these objects and it just excites me. I do have a future project in store for me and that is my rod iron patio furniture. As soon as the weather permits, I will be on that. I also have to find a fabric that I like to recover the seat cushions.

No comments:

Blog Archive